Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The one thing that helped me train Kiki and will hopefully also help Lexie become a 'good doggie' is researching dog behaviour and dog-related stuff online. I have googled questions like 'My dog vomited bile' or 'My dog is sleeping a lot' or 'How do I make my dog play with the new puppy?' - all such inane questions have a long list of responses to them. And it is so comforting to hear others go through what you are and subsequently read the variety of responses.

I have also signed up for a newsletter by Sharda Baker which provides some very useful content. I believe reading stuff on dogs regularly is really important. It acts as a great refresher that helps one deal with one's babies better on a day-to-day basis.

Here is the link to Sharda Baker's site. You can even sign up for her newsletter.
http://www.easy-dog-obedience-training.com/newsletter/principles-for-house-dog-training.php 

No comments:

Post a Comment