Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This is my second attempt at blogging. The first blog still exists, but I'm guessing it will remain dormant simply because it has an awfully lame blog name! After the struggle of blogspot confirming the unavailability of several names, this one got accepted. And I like it. I wanted a blog name to encompass the range of things I want to write about - the peripheral, the superfluous, the marginal - the emotional - the paraphernalia that comes with living life. While the 'etc.' looks after all that remains if you take away the paraphernalia.

This is also a particularly good time to take up blogging, given that I am serving notice and have exactly 3 days remaining for my last day at work. I look forward to using this time as productively as I can. Probably I won't make money, but I sure am looking forward to a restful few months when I engage in pursuits that please the soul. Amen to that thought; and a good note to end this first post on. 

1 comment: